We’re looking for a part-time digital marketing intern to help raise the profile of our startup across Scotland. This internship will be partly funded by the UK Gov Kickstart Scheme.
What we do:
Revive is an award-winning circular start-up on a mission to protect the environment by making coffee the world’s most sustainable commodity. We collect used coffee grounds and convert them into a range of high value, natural oils, providing a sustainable alternative to the likes of palm oil. The coffee-derived oils have applications in cosmetics, food & drink, pharmaceuticals and textiles.
We are currently at an incredibly exciting stage of our development. This year will see us exploring a number of opportunities that will allow us to expand our process and product lines, as well as continuing to grow our multi-disciplinary team.
What will the role involve:
We’re offering a 6 month part-time digital marketing internship. This role can be done remotely but Glasgow is preferable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Growing the companies social media presence and mailing list
- Planning and generating new content for our social media accounts
- Designing simple graphics for content
During the internship, we are planning to launch a crowdfunding campaign. Therefore, you will work closely with the founders to build, manage and promote this campaign with the support of the crowdfunding platform team and creative agencies. This is an extremely exciting project for the company and will provide you with experience you won’t find anywhere else!
As a small startup, we want everyone in the team to be involved in the direction of the business as a whole. We aren’t looking for someone to sit and do as they’re told. We want self-starters; people that aren’t afraid to be involved in decision making and most importantly people that are willing to stand up and voice their ideas and opinions!
What we’re offering:
- Part-Time – 25/hrs per week
- Scottish Living Wage (£9.50/hr)
- Remote work – we may ask you to travel to meet in person in or around Glasgow depending on COVID restrictions
- Flexible hours – it’s totally up to you how you work your 25 hours
What we’re looking for:
- Aged 16 – 24 and on universal credit (Due to Kickstart Scheme rules)
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- Strong IT skills
Desirable (not essential)
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Photography experience
- Videography experience
- Graphic design skills
- This role is open to all, but experience in the following areas may be particularly helpful:
- advertising, media and communications
- business and technology
- creative design
How to apply
As this internship is supported by the Kickstart Scheme, applications must be made through a JobCentre work coach.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions around the role on firstname.lastname@example.org.